Friday, May 11, 2012

BMM - I'll Try To Make Friday Funny

Today is Fridays: May I share something funny?
Fridays = the starts of weekends! BOOYA. Reason to celebrate and laugh on it's own--plus, who doesn't want to see something amusing after a long week?

So the other day I get an email at work from my hubby.

He sends me a picture (which I deleted cause I about barfed) of this little lady...
Which one is real?
holding a purple Crayola brandishing a booger on the end. I'm not shitting you. Dry heaving over my keyboard I emailed him back asking him if that is what I think it is. Now mind you, everyone I know, knows that I canNOT stomach snot, boogers, hockers, loogies – oh Jesus cheese-wiz I think I’m gonna get sick.

See where I’m going with this?

So anyways I speared you the picture which I wanted to post so badly. I didn’t think you wanted to stare down the barrel of a loaded crayon.

After he told me "its" what I thought it was, I could feel my body go weak and filling with nausea. He then proceeds to tell me he “can’t get the purple off.”

“You can’t get the purple off? How about taking the *holds hand over mouth* booger off the purple. I’m sure that’ll work better.”

“No I can’t get the purple off of her face.”

WHA-! Here she was digging so hard for her buried treasure that she had colored on her face. When my hubby brought my daughter to work (we work different shifts at the same place and do a switch-a-roo) she says “I got me booga out wiff a ca-yon!” and showing her brightest smile.

Ugh, and again my horror starts all over.

Have a great weekend everybody. Hope it’s booga free!

13 comments:

  1. Haha! I needed this laugh! Wishing you a booger-free weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll need it in my house! *shivers*

      Delete
  2. Love it. Reminds me of my son.
    BTW I signed up for the blogfest. I'm super excited about it too. Tweeted it as well. Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! I'm excited too and thanks for tweeting about it. You're totally awesome! Happy Mom Day to you too!

      Delete
  3. At least you know she is inventive! Too funny and gross :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Inventive is a good way to describe her.

      Delete
  4. Oh thank you for not sharing! I am the same way with the boogies. Bleck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE kids. LOL. They make me laugh SO hard. It was pretty smart of her to think of using the crayon.

    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very innovative, there, that one! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I did that one time with a sharpie. took days to get the black marks off my face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEWWWWWW. I must admit I got my brother into trouble when we were kids, by telling him to put Smarties and peanuts up his nose. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following my blog, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!