TGIF people, TGIF!
Once again we are blessed to have a Friday where we can celebrate and be happy with our weekly achievements. Check out VikLit and the other participants and see what we have all up too!
This weeks accomplishments:
- Express Yourself Meme started back up!
- Handed out two awards: Liebster & Sunshine! I like spreading the love!
- Did my Reflections Post for AtoZ.
- I have all my posts for May Monster Madness done and ready to go! (May 11-17) Starts tomorrow if you are up to week long bloghop!
- For his birthday, I'm taking the hubby out to his favorite restautant (Carrabba's) and then going to the casino tonight.
- I'm a Capricorn
- I have moved 13 times in my life; 11 of those are from 18-34, I'm 35.
- If I believe in something or someone strongly enough, I will stir the pot.
- My favorite number is 12 and went by the nickname Fruitloop in Junior High.
- I like butterflies, frogs, and giraffes
- I have 6 tattoos I designed myself and still not done.
- I love 90's music but would have made a better hippy.
- My parents always say I was born in the wrong generation. (See hippy comment above)
- I used to run track, cross country, and was a cheerleader. Go maroon and gold!
- My favorite water sport is tubing; it takes a lot to toss me off.
- I think John Lennon and I would have been great friends.
Have a Happy Mother's Day and I'll see you all next week!
Great reasons to celebrate, hope you enjoy your evening out. I'm a Capricorn too!ReplyDelete
Very interesting person. :) That was a busy week, too!ReplyDelete
Enjoy your night out!ReplyDelete
So agree with eleven, when I was younger I wanted to meet John Lennon then found out he'd died. I was so upset. Have fun with your hubby and enjoy the weekend.ReplyDelete
Boy, you seem quite the wild hippy child who loves life. I like that you stir up the waters with controversial topics, and then don't get kicked off the tube too easily!. :) Writer’s MarkReplyDelete
Have fun with the hubby and go win some money lolReplyDelete
Wow, if I had moved 13 times in my life I would still be exhausted, I like the excitement of it but not the packing part. Love to the hippy in you ;)
The hippy thing surprised me! I haven't seen that side of you on here. :)ReplyDelete
Fruitloop? Hahaha, I like that nickname! I like those random facts about you. :)ReplyDelete
Yay! loads of reasons to celebrate! :) Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Dani, you sound like a very interesting person. And a very busy lady too!ReplyDelete
Congrats on all your activities and achievements over the past week.
Writer In Transit
Sounds like a great week! My favorite number is 13, so close. I've moved quite a bit, too. I should count it up. Maybe I don't want to know, though. Blech!ReplyDelete
Shannon at The Warrior Muse
i had to go back to all your celebrations! wow!ReplyDelete
great reflections post! and some of those newer participants have no idea what they are getting into or that they should visit back at least! you did a terrific job! great highlights too!
love your rainbow of awards! i want to visit australia too. and goofy is a great choice to be!
have a super weekend!
I love 90s music too!ReplyDelete
I've just had a look at the Express Yourself meme, looks good. I may have to sign up for that.ReplyDelete