Nicki Elson awarded me with the Liebster Award on April 24. Since AtoZ was going on I waited until now to post my answers to her questions, pass this award on, and post my own Q's.
The Liebster Rules: 1. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. 2. Each blogger should post 11 facts about himself / herself. 3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger. 4. Choose 11 new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post. 5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees. 6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated. 7. No tag backs.
1. Les Mis or Sweeney Todd?
Sweeney Todd, most def.
2. If you were a comic book superhero, what would your name be?
4. What city (that you've never visited) do you most want to visit?
5. Favorite city (that you have visited).
Myrtle Beach, SC
6. Which Disney character is most like you?
7. Why? (in follow up to question 6)
I’m clumsy, sometimes a nincompoop, and well, goofy.
8. You can only choose one: would you rather write a book that's a best seller or a book that's highly acclaimed?
Hmmm… Best Seller I guess. Once it becomes a best seller and many hands have flipped through the pages, I guess acclamation would follow. Maybe.
9. What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to grammatical mistakes in a published book?
Just one?! Okay then - Repeated Words and/or Actions. There are thousands upon thousands of words and ideas, be original. Switch it up.
10. If you could live permanently in any decade, which would it be?
Sheesh, permanently… uh, I love the 40’s. Flappers and gangsters in full force, and woman had full-body figures and loved themselves for it. Although, I absolutely adore the 60’s fashion and music and “free-will” thinking, but then again the 90’s totally rocked flannel, baggy jeans, and Grunge! Sorry I can't pick one.
11. Who's your favorite fictional romantic couple?
Romance – bleh! Haha… hmmm… I loved the whole triangle or was it a quad-something-or-other in The Host by Stephenie Meyer (I've only read the book - have not seen the movie yet). I usually hate love triangles but this wasn’t the norm.
My 11 bloggers - random order (if you have been chosen before then ignore this)