Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sunshine Award

Heather @ Reading, Writing and Everything In Between awarded me my second award in April, The Sunshine Award.

What inspired you to start blogging?
It looked like fun. Seriously! I wanted to share my thoughts and this looked like an entertaining way to do it.

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I didn’t want to be pigeon-holed as a certain type of blogger and wanted to Entertain all kinds of ideas. Hence the name.

What is your favorite blog to read?
There are a few I love to read:

Tell us about your dream job.
My dream job, hmmm, probably a full-time blogger. No really! A full-time blogger! But it has to be stuff I WANT to blog about.

Is your glass half full or half empty?
It depends on my mood. Today it’s half full.

If you could go anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go?
Somewhere on a beach and nice weather.

What food can you positively not eat?
Cooked spinach.

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk chocolate

How much time do you spend blogging?
It depends on what it is. Sometimes an hour, sometimes a few.

Do you watch t.v. and if so, what are your favorite shows?
I do watch TV! I like Real Housewives (I know, roll your eyes), Revolution, Grimm, Vikings, Game of Thrones, Spartacus and True Blood.
I also watch Netflix series Hemlock Grove
& Amazon’s Zombieland and Alpha Dogs

Here they are again as a quick reminder:
  1. What inspired you to start blogging?
  2. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
  3. What is your favorite blog to read?
  4. Tell us about your dream job.
  5. Is your glass half full or half empty?
  6. If you could go anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go?
  7. What food can you positively not eat?
  8. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
  9. How much time do you spend blogging?
  10. Do you watch t.v. and if so, what are your favorite shows?
Three blogs (different from yesterdays Liebster award) that bring me a little sunshine...

Stina @ Stina Lindenblatt
Thanks for adding sunshine to my life girls!

Tomorrow - Celebrate The Small Things!

12 comments:

  1. It was great getting to learn some new tidbits about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on picking up a Sunshine Award, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! It was fun learning some new things about you...I'm a big fan of "Grimm" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't roll my eyes (promise) but I've never watched any of the housewives shows... Grimm, Revolution and True blood: YES!

    And I know dark chocolate is better for you but goodness milk chocolate is too delicious to pass up *going through kids stash now*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Grimm and Revolution! Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate cooked spinach, but my family loves it. X(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to learn more about you! Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Revolution and Grimm are two of my favorite shows. Nice to see some facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and thank you, doll! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! And your love for blogging totally shines through ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, it fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!