I had such a great time this year, just like I had last year. And of course all challenges come with its ups and downs; obsticles.
IF IT WAS EASY EVERYONE WOULD DO IT!
Things I learned about 2013's AtoZ Challenge:
- Some blogs did NOT have a place to comment OR the commenting area was hard to find (however I am a little slow at times and maybe this hindered me).
- A few blogs I absolutely loved and wanted to follow, but unfortunately they did NOT have any way to follow them. So I had to copy and paste their URL into my blog lists. It works but it is NOT the most helpful or welcoming way to get followers (if that's your goal).
- Accounts that are attached to Google+ NEEDS to have a signature. And NOT just during the challenge but ALWAYS! It is very frustrating and difficult to find a blog after they have commented without a signature.
- Some commenters remarks felt GENERIC; as if my post wasn't read and they were trying to hit a quota.
- Even though I was a minion I have to admit that I took a few days off. I was LOSING STEAM as most bloggers were.
- YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT OUT.
- This statement is true in my case but I do have to say when talking with a few participants - this statement was not true. They felt as tho they worked really hard and got little in return. Bummer.
- I should have pulled the kids out of school during the month of April and had them homeschooled in English/writing, Math, History, Ethics, Ologies, etc.
- My TBR list grew with books... :
- ...and Character's:
- Movie TBW list grew:
- Here are a few of my favorite blogs who hosted crafts, recipes, gardening, the 80's, and of course... life lessons and some smexy stuff:
- I cried, I laughed, I cried from laughing.
I'd like to say thanks to ALL the co-hosts for another wonderful year and my minion sisters - you are awesome!
The Warrior Muse - Co-host
Letter A received the MOST TRAFFIC and MOST COMMENTS.
Letter X received the LEAST COMMENTS.
Letter V received the LEAST TRAFFIC.
April 2012 traffic 2,262
April 2013 traffic 3,954