Monday, March 16, 2015

March EYM: Self-Proclaimed Expert

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:

 
Mar. 16-20: Everyone has at least one subject matter they are self-acclaimed experts in (Ex: pop culture, monsters, robots, etc). What is yours?
 
 
I'd like to think I'm pretty well-rounded with a good amount of knowledge on pop-culture (zombies included), psychology, and several types of religions (though I'm not a super religious person).
 
But I think what tops the list is most likely mythology &/or survivalist.

4 comments:

  1. Zombie experts are always a good thing :) My youngest son is totally into mythology lately and has been rattling all sorts of facts of to me. It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Greek mythology. I want to learn about more types.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing, I've got nothing.

    :)

    I think I'm more well rounded, a little bit about a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to really think about this one - as I like to say "I know a lot about nothing and nothing about a lot."

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!