Friday, March 20, 2015

Fast Five Friday - Writing Music

Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers. With that aim in mind, we would love for you to join us! 
We're suckers for lists, so we thought it'd be cool to do a weekly blog hop where we list things. We've provided the topics for each week below, with five being the focus . 
You're not required to post every week. You can pick and choose which topics you'd like to participate in. 
Whatever topics you decide to do, please include the link to your Fast Five Friday post in the comments section of our FFF post each week, so we can stop by and show our FFF love to you!
Click here for info --> Cover Girls
March 20: Five Best Writing Songs
War Pigs - Black Sabbath
If I had a Heart - Fever Ray
Liar - Henry Rollins
Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
... and anything by Tool
 
What music do you like to listen to?!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I actually don't listen to music when I'm writing. I either need silence or some constant noise like a fan or engine. But I'm weird. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like some heavy music!
    Depend on the scene, but it's always a prog rock band's album I'm playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't live without music. I can pretty much listen to anything except metal/hard rock. For writing, it really depends on what I'm writing. Some days, it doesn't really matter, as long as I have some form of music playing in the background.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!