Monday, March 23, 2015

AtoZ Theme Reveal

Sign-ups for the 2015 A to Z Blogging Challenge are already under way. If you have done it before, you know how much fun it is, but if you have not, you should at least try once.

You can sign up to participate during the month of April, here.

When joining AtoZ, have you ever asked yourself, "Should I have a theme?"
Themes are not mandatory or needed if you are a panster, but if you're a plotter... I'd recommend it.

Two years ago, A to Z participant 
Mina Lobo
started the Theme Reveal, and the fore"fathers" of AtoZ thought it was such a great idea to make it a tradition.

The forefatherspeople:

Arlee Bird @ Tossing it Out
Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh
Jeremy @ Hollywood Nuts
Nicole Ayers @ The Madlab Post
Author Stephen Tremp
Heather M. Gardner
AJ @ Naturally Sweet
Pam @ An Unconventional Librarian
Matthew MacNish @ The QQQE
Zalka Csenge Virág @ The Multicolored Diary
S. L. Hennessy @ Pensuasion
C. Lee McKenzie @ The Write Game
Joy Campbell @ The Character Depot
Susan Gourley @ Susan Says
John Holton @ The Sound of One Hand Typing
Lisa Buie-Collard, Author

Are you wanting to reveal your AtoZ theme too? Sign ups are found here.

My theme: 411

What is 4-1-1 you ask? Well the Urban Dictionary says: Another term used for "information". Hence dialing 411 for information.

Example: "I totally just got the 4-1-1 on the new girl."

Soooo, I'm gonna give you the 4-1-1 on:
  • 4 random words/descriptions/tools about myself,
  • 1 blog I adore so much I would like everyone else to follow (it's only 26 new amazing blogs to add to your list if you haven't already),
  • 1, 2015 novel.
  • Which all start with the letter of the day (Or close enough to it)!

Simple right?! Yeah, I thought so too.

That's the key; K-I-S-S - Keep It Simple, Stupid!
(Disclaimer, I'm not calling anyone stupid, it's only a saying.)
 
 
 

27 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound simple to me, sounds like you have been thinking very hard :). It also sounds most interesting. I look forward to seeing what you have come up with in April.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani - sounds a great idea ... and yes the Theme Reveal was an excellent addition to the Challenge ... looking forward to see what you come up with .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great THEME, it's going to be good!

    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!
    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that's great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds awesome! I love how you're incorporating so much into your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Looking forward to getting your 4-1-1 in April.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that theme! It has variety.
    And thanks for including my book during the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an awesome theme! Can't wait to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are not making it easy for yourself, are you? :) I'll be back for blog and book recommendations! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! Doesn't sound overly simple to me though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative! I'll be around periodically in April--so many blogs to read, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, I'll be interested to see what you come up with for each letter! Great theme idea!
    Check out my A to Z theme

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahaa! Love your KISS method! I have other ways of kissing, too! ;)

    Elizabeth Mueller
    AtoZ 2015
    My Little Pony

    ReplyDelete
  14. Right on!
    Looking forward to reading it.
    I didn't know bloggers and A to Z ers could KISS. I thought we had to complicate everything! LOL
    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074


    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so clever. Why can't I think of anything that cool. Can't wait to see these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, very clever :) Will be interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your 411 formula! It should be fun.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that sounds like fun. And what a fun way to highlight other awesome books and bloggers. Can't wait to check out your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm with S.L. - great to share info about other bloggers and your other topics are right on point! Definitely looking forward to your fun posts and thoughts. Hugs...
    www.intheknowwithro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not doing it, so I'll be out there reading lots more A to Z blogs this year. It was a lot harder to get around when I did A to Z last year.

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha.. cool! :) See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds fun! Looking forward to some great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a clever idea! and you are write, short and simple!! Have fun with it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an interesting theme you picked... can't wait to learn some interesting facts!

    I'm, The Chinese Quest, is participating in our first #AtoZChallenge. I hope you like Chinese food and will want to come and check us out. The best thing is that an hour later you'll want to come back and read another article!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute idea for your theme! A little something for everyone.
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp's Troops with the
    A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!