Monday, March 30, 2015

March EYM - Changes

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:


Mar. 30 - Apr. 3: In the past year, what has been the biggest change for you?

I would have to say, myself. Nothing physical, I can only wish I worked hard to make my body look great!

But something change within me. I think I've finally found some part of me which I didn't understand before. An inner peace maybe, being happy, healthy, and humble with myself and life.


 
When this posts, I will most likely be sunning myself on the beach! Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Dani. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. What a nice thing to hear.

    But let me know where I can find some of that inner peace stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just as good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping by from the A to Z Theme Reveal....my biggest challenge this past year was becoming a widow. Hardest thing ever in my life! Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!