Monday, March 2, 2015

March EYM - Narrate

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:


Mar. 2-6: Who would narrate your life in a movie?
                                                ~submitted by Debra @ The Write Mage


This is a great question! Thanks for submitting Debra!!

Who would I have? *taps finger to lips*...

Oh!

Kate Winslet!! Yes, Kate!

3 comments:

  1. Totally forgot I asked a question. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have absolutely no fricking idea. I'm so bad at these types of questions. I'm not a big celebrity person anyway.

    I read author interviews sometimes and think, geez, am I gonna have to answer that some day.
    Who is you're greatest writing inspiration? I dunno.
    What's your top five favorite books? I dunno. I love some, hate some, am indifferent with others. Don't really have five specific I can give you.
    What actress would you like to play so-and-so character from so-and-so book? I dunno. I'm completely clueless.

    When I become a rich and famous author, I'm going to have sucky interviews I guess.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This question had me perplexed at first as well :)

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!