Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March EYM - Life Advice

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:


Mar. 23-27: If someone asked you for a piece of advice about life, what would you say?

According to my kids I have lots of advice... too much, so I'm told...

**Don't take life too seriously.
**It's ok to be different, being unique is better than being like everyone else. We weren't made to look alike so why should we all be alike.
**Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
**Accept changes cause they are a constant.

3 comments:

  1. My mother always said don't go to bed angry, something I can't get my hubby to accept.

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  2. My one piece of advice would be to follow your heart, not the crowd.

    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!