Quirks – My Top Ten Quirks
1. Twirling my hair
2. Tapping my finger nails
3. Hate when people walk or push their carts on the wrong side; it's like driving a car… keep to the right, but not my right!
4. Prefer “real” books to ebooks but I have an addiction to Audiobooks when at work
5. Don’t like leaving spills or messes for later
6. Clothes and towels are to be folded a certain way
7. I HAVE to wash dishes in this order: cups, bowls, utensils, larger dishes, and finish with pots & pans… when I don’t use the dishwasher
8. I HAVE to research EVERYTHING that crosses my path - it's a sickness
9. Everything has a place... my place
10. Always have to clean my teeth after eating certain foods even if I just brushed them
Come back on Monday for Letter R!!
I hope everyone has a blessed Easter tomorrow and if Easter isn't your thing, then I hope it's a wonderful, relaxing Sunday!!
Some of your quirks are also mine.ReplyDelete
Happy A-Zing and Happy Blitz Day.
We all have our quirks. I hate it when people park their shopping carts one side of the aisle the block the other side with their bodyReplyDelete
Ha! I have many of the same quirks!ReplyDelete
That looks like a fabulous book! I am so behind on reading her books. I got caught up in reading books for review and stopped reading as much of my "old" favorites.
Happy Blitz Day (a bit late)!
I do the hair thing too. :-)ReplyDelete
Happy Blitz day!
Ooh, love the cover for Queen of Zombie Hearts. My kind of read! Sorry I'm late to the blitz...have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
I love real books over ebooks too!ReplyDelete
Happy Blitz Day belated!
Yep! I have many of those quirks, too!ReplyDelete
Happy Blitz Day!
I prefer real books to ebooks, too. Happy Blitz day!ReplyDelete
I have a few of those, too, but my list is a little longer Nothing like a little OCD.ReplyDelete
I loved your top ten quirks! I felt like I was reading about myself, except for the order of washing dishes. And EVERYTHING has it's place, my oldest daughter picked up this crazy quirk, to the point where she nearly has a nervous breakdown if you put something away wrong.ReplyDelete
Happy Blitz, I'm a bit late to the party :)
Happy belated blitz day.ReplyDelete
I twirl my hair when it's long and I can research forever.
Haha, I think I might be guilty of number three from time to time. Happy Late Blitz Day!ReplyDelete
How have I never heard of this series before?!?!?!?! I am going onto Amazon right now to order it! Alice in Wonderland AND zombies, wow.ReplyDelete
Dani, I'm SO with you on #3. Drives me crazy when people push their carts on the wrong side!!! New follower here from IWSG :)ReplyDelete
Stopping by on the 21st day of the #Challenge. Interesting posts, a lot of work, congratulations.ReplyDelete
Happy Belated BlitzReplyDelete