Friday, April 25, 2014

Top Ten Villains and Vitro


This year I am posting two themes: 26 Top Ten's and 26 Novel's (mostly published from 2014)

My Top Ten for Letter V:

Villains (no particular order) you have to love some villains.


1. Apocalypse – X-Men

2. DeadPool – X-Men

3. Lord Voldermort – Harry Potter

4. Bellatrix – Harry Potter

5. Joffrey – Game of Thrones

6. Lestat – Interview with the Vampire

7. Darth Maul – Star Wars

8. The Governor – The Walking Dead

9. The Thin Man – Urban Legend

10. Freddy Krueger – Nightmare on Elm Street



Come back tomorrow for Letter W!


5 comments:

  1. Oooh I like these villains! Love to hate them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great villain list. You know you're with a fellow The Walking Dead Fan when The Governor makes the list. But don't forget The Verrat from Grimm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Harry Potter villain is Umbridge, but this is an awesome list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snape, a villain turned good! Nice to meet and follow through atoz http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to watch Game of Thrones. I'm so curious now who Joffrey is! :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!