Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Top Ten Zombie Books and Zero Sight


Today I am home sick dealing with a bout of vertigo which my meds couldn't touch. Hope the rest of you are feeling wonderful!!

This year I am posting two themes: 26 Top Ten's and 26 Novel's (mostly published from 2014)

My Top Ten for Letter Z:

Zombie Books (no particular order)


1. The Reapers are the Angel by Alden Bell

2. Newsflash Trilogy by Mira Grant

3. The Hallowed One series by Laura Bickle

4. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers

5. Day by Day Armageddon series by J.L. Bourne
6. The Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan

7. World War Z by Max Brooks

8. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

9. The Hollows by Amanda Hocking

10. The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter




I've had a blast during this years A to Z!! Sorry I couldn't visit more and tried to reply via email to most of your comments.

A few bloggers I want to thank for stopping by almost/if not daily and not getting discouraged cause I couldn't always return the favor...
Suzi
Sheena-Kay
S.L. Hennessey
Kimberly
Melanie
You guys know who you are... I really enjoy and appreciate your support! Muah, xoxo

And Jackie for your support, encouragement, and teamwork for our AtoZ Challenge over at Cover Girls!


13 comments:

  1. Two challenges, you've done pretty well! Hope you don't feel too much like a zombie today - get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the first White Rabbit book and I am SO excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to the end! I've only read The Forest of Hands and Teeth series as far as zombie books go - I need to tell my daughter about some of these others - she's a zombie fanatic. :)

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have book one in the Teeth series but haven't read it yet. You did well Dani and congrats on making it to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still can't believe you did 3 A to Z Challenges. I could barely handle one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. Hope you're back to normal soon too.

      Delete
  6. Haven't read the others on your list, but I agree about The Hollows. I remember reading that last year and loving it!

    Also, congrats on completing the A-to-Z challenge! It must've been so overwhelming to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for helping with our Cover Girls A to Z challenge and making the badges! It was fun going through the book covers and seeing what catches the eye! Looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I realized there were so many zombie books! I guess it makes sense...since The Walking Dead is so successful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just started the 3rd book in the Rot & Ruin series. Good stuff!

    Hopefully you're feeling better...seeing as this was posted over 2 weeks ago.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on completing the A-Z!
    Say, I didn't know Amanda Hocking had written a zombie book. I'll add that one to my endless wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever idea for the A-Z Challenge! Congrats for completing it!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!