Today’s Top 10 Negative Countdown
10. Slow ass drivers! Well first of all – they’re everywhere when you’re running behind. And second – I always seem to get that one guy who seems to have misplaced the gas pedal.
9. Common misconception that kids need to be perfect. Of course we all WANT perfect children but let’s face it – it isn’t reality. I love it when parents say “I have the perfect kids.” REALLY! Do you really have the perfect kids? And I’m not talking in the Biblical sense here. Of course we were all blessed with the kids that we were meant to have. I’m talking about the “Stepford
wives kids” type. And don’t be expecting your kids to be perfect. They’re kids after all and only learn from what they are surrounded by.
8. People who are always happy. Ugh! Like gag me with a spoon! There is no possible way *rolling eyes* this person is happy ALL the time without a little help from a pill. Well – I guess it could be possible – but I don’t like it. “Oh hi! How is your day going?! Isn’t it wonderful to be alive?!” My first thought is I hope you’re enjoying your last moments cause I’m about to kill you. But I refrain and say “I know,” politely smile and walk away.
7. People who exhibit Eeyoreism. Oh woe is me. It’s dark and dreary and life sucks. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Can we please find a happy medium somewhere? Or maybe I need a new job?
6. Daylight Savings Time. I still haven’t caught up on that lost hour.
5. Too many books. They are piling up and I don’t know what to do with them.
4. People that hover. When I say “I’m gonna look at it and get back to you.” What I’m really saying is “Go the flip away and when I find some time I will let you know what you effed up.” Not “Please stand here and hover over me until you get the hint that I’m not looking at it at this very moment.”
3. When I say give me a minute, I really mean five.
2. When is someone going to build the damn Time Machine? I really don’t care about the time continuum. I have some people I’d like to see again and possibly pick the winning numbers to last weeks lottery.
And the number one negative today…
1. Time couldn’t move any slower when you have a vacation planned. This is where that blasted Time Machine will be handy.
On another note: Versatile Blog Award
Jeremy over at Geeky Tendencies awarded me a Versatile Blog Award. This is my 3rd and I'm very appreciative for it. You can go here and here to check out the random facts about myself.
I will not be forwarding this on. Like the Lucky 7 Meme, this has also been going around the blogosphere and I have no idea who has already been tagged. But I would love to hear about your randomness. So please share!
Have a great Thursday!