Monday, November 25, 2013

Express Yourselves all Around

Express Yourself is a weekly Meme dedicated to getting to know YOU better.

Jackie and myself what to know:

Who is someone you look up to? Even though he has been gone for 11 years, I still look up to the love my brother left behind. He left behind a community of people that loved him more than one man could ask for and that's because he loved people so much in return. And I look up to him for that.

I also look up to Jackie. She has never judged me even when I have done some stupid stuff. She has always been my steadfast, loyal friend.

And my kids. They show me everyday that great kids can still be born and raised. I love them with all of my heart. And of course I love my husband for helping me in life.


See who else is expressing themselves lately...

Father Dragon is honoring some of us with the Golden Scale Award...
and he even has a Dragon Hall of Fame!

Mina is also Giving Bloggy Thanks to some of her Bloggy friends today! 
 They smell heavenly Mina! Thanks!


Please go check out these amazing blogging friends! And have an awesome Monday and of course a relaxing Thanksgiving you are celebrating and if not, have a grand week anyways!

4 comments:

  1. Father Dragon's party was quite amazing.
    I admire my parents - my father for what he did in the service and my mother for being a military wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dani, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will have to replace those awards, though. For some reason they don't look good on many blogs. Like badly edited. I'm trying to figure out why.
    Oh, I looked up to my Grandfather. He was a very brave, very wise dragon and he taught me all he knew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time at Father Dragon's too (and I think I know what his bodge problem is so I'll have to write him now). Your appreciation of everyone in your life is perfect for the coming holiday. I'm thankful for many things in my life too. Great post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Thank you, dear! I do dumb stuff, too.
    I love it when we're flighty together. Some funny *bleep* always goes down. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!