Go check her out and all the other bloggers to find out what else is going on in bloggerville.
- I finished Drought by Pam Bachorz which hasn't gotten very great reviews (that I have read) but I LOVED it. I laughed and cried, teared up and got angry. This book had some religious aspects to it for a dystopian novel which I wasn't expecting but it was good! I highly recommend it. But don't get mad at me if the ending isn't what you wanted but I thought it was the perfect touch if you ask me.
- Getting the finishing touches on this blog Jackie and I are co-blogging together. Alright so I have mentioned it a few times. Well here are some deets...
- Stop by Monday, yes Monday at either Jackie's blog, Bouquet of Books, or the one you're at right now because Monday is the LAUNCH DAY for our NEW BLOG!!
- Come Monday and you will be directed to the NEW BLOG (name and link revealed then).
- All 3 blogs - Bouquet of Books, Entertaining Interests, and "NEW BLOG" will all be participating in Alex J. Cavanaugh's Top 10 Movie Countdown Bloghop.
- What's going on today and next week and what is BLOG BLITZ?...
- Just click on the badges!!