Go check her out and all the other bloggers to find out what else is going on in bloggerville.
- I finished Drought by Pam Bachorz which hasn't gotten very great reviews (that I have read) but I LOVED it. I laughed and cried, teared up and got angry. This book had some religious aspects to it for a dystopian novel which I wasn't expecting but it was good! I highly recommend it. But don't get mad at me if the ending isn't what you wanted but I thought it was the perfect touch if you ask me.
- Getting the finishing touches on this blog Jackie and I are co-blogging together. Alright so I have mentioned it a few times. Well here are some deets...
- Stop by Monday, yes Monday at either Jackie's blog, Bouquet of Books, or the one you're at right now because Monday is the LAUNCH DAY for our NEW BLOG!!
- Come Monday and you will be directed to the NEW BLOG (name and link revealed then).
- All 3 blogs - Bouquet of Books, Entertaining Interests, and "NEW BLOG" will all be participating in Alex J. Cavanaugh's Top 10 Movie Countdown Bloghop.
- What's going on today and next week and what is BLOG BLITZ?...
- Just click on the badges!!
I think the blogging world has given over to Hops! So many these days. Congrats on being able to keep up.ReplyDelete
That's exciting new about your new joint blog - looking forward to it!ReplyDelete
How exciting that the joint blog is almost live! I'll be sure to stop by and say hello ;)ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend!
ooooh new blog reveal! That will be exciting, no doubt!ReplyDelete
Looks like a lot of things going on in the blogosphere...should be fun!ReplyDelete
Excited for our blog reveal woot woot!ReplyDelete
Lots of exciting things going on and good luck with the blog REVEAL :)ReplyDelete
So cool that you and Jackie are teaming up - a perfect match! :) And just because a book gets some bad reviews doesn't mean it isn't good. I always have the problem with movies - the worse the critiques, usually the more I like it. ;)ReplyDelete
I'm in all these hops/blitz. Best of luck with everything Dani.ReplyDelete
That's awesome! Finding the positive in every situation, no matter how small, is one of the things I try to live by every day!ReplyDelete
I'm stopping by today from the A to Z challenge. Congrats on signing up! Good luck. This is my first year with the A to Z challenge, even though I've watched it grow over the last 3 years. I'm also taking part in the Reveal on the 21st. I'm trying to share some positivity with my #WriteMotivation friends on Twitter (and to help keep me positive in the process)
Hope to see you around. :)
Jamie Dement (LadyJai)