Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blogspiration #5

Blogspiration is a brand-new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video  is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.






This weeks blogspiration is coming a few days late but when you're right in the middle of moving and planning a Spring Break vacation to Myrtle Beach, life kinda wins --> WINNING!




A book really just takes over my life. I'd love to be in a book right now!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh goodness, do I EVER know this feeling.
    I swear I first read the Narnia Chronicles as a kid, and I went around checking out the back of wardrobes... and just the every day details of life are so much harder to cope with.

    Amanda at 25 Hour Books posted this a while ago: P.A.B.D -- What Is It?

    Also, you're moving house? Ooooh, congrats! I hope the move is going smoothly and you're taking care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love it. I feel the exact same way. Sometimes I actually get confused when I am reading a book and someone is trying to ask me a question. I think I read the question in the book or something. It's weird. And thanks for the shout-out on my blogspiration photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!