I don't know if they are all celebrations but I will just tell you what I've been up to - kind of like my little dirty diary entry except I'll leave out all the perverted stuff. I know - what fun is that.
- This week a co-worker had her baby and the kids and I went up to see her and him. His name is Camden and he is about the most adorable thing you've ever seen. You know how some babies are just NOT cute whatsoever. Well he is actually very adorable! My little "baby" cried cause she wanted to take him home and then asked me to have one. Ummm, no, that ain't gonna happen! Nadda, zip, zilch!
- My 13 yr old daughter had her braces adjusted and her overbite is corrected but now she has a slight underjet-or-something-or-other. You know how some kids just have to pull their teeth together with those rubber bands, well she has to make a "box" on one side of her mouth with a rubber band that loops through these metal brackets and then on the other side she has to make a "triangle". These rubber bands are called "Rabbits". So strange, and apparently very difficult to put them on which I hear about constantly. She is in this filming class so besides eating and brushing her teeth, she takes the rubber bands off for filming also cause she can't open her mouth very far to talk (which I like - lol) and she needs to talk for her filming class. Blah, blah, blah... you get the point.
- I've been on this diet for a month and a half and I've lost inches but not many lbs. and I'm ok with that but these shakes tastes like a$$. Not that I know what behinds taste like, I'm just assuming. *takes a sip - shutters with disgust*
- When driving to work this morning the sun was starting to rise which is very strange for the time I come into work. That is the first time its happened and I don't like it one bit. I'm quite nocturnal that early in the morning and would presume to keep it that way. I kept looking at my dash clock assuming I was running late to work.
- I'm going muddin', 4 wheeling style tomorrow so I'm super excited about that!
- And the other day I took about 50 shutter pictures of my daughters horseplaying and they were cracking me up. I'm going to put them into a Shutterfly book. Here are just a few...