Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...
February 25: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND! (Pick from previous topics that you want to do again or may have missed) (Jan. 28th topic)
January 28: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In OR Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With
1. The Program – What a terrible world to live in when suicide is an epidemic.
2. Ashfall – Something that could possibly happen and change a section of the United States.
3. Hunger Games – Yeah, I don’t think I’d want to live in a world that tosses children into an epic battle of slater to prove a meaningless point.
4. Forest of Hands & Teeth – Any zombie story is terrifying!
5. Dreamcatcher – Um, yeah, I don’t want to be in the middle of nowhere have an alien creature overcome me.
1. Karou; Daughter of Smoke & Bone – Though Karou actually has an amazing talent and “job”, I still wouldn’t want to live among the Chimera who treat her badly and inflict pain among myself.
2. Brian; Hatchet – To be 13 years old and having to survive on my own; that would take great courage. I don’t know if I could do it.
3. Sloane; This is Not a Test – Another zombie fighting character that has to survive in a school and fight friends and foes.
4. Rhine; Chemical Garden – Females only live until 20, and usually are sold to husbands with multiple wives. Rhine has to make tough decisions and overcome death.
5. Eva; PODs – Being rip away from my family due to a lottery for survivors to be placed in POD’s, no thanks, I’ll try it on my own.
Tomorrow... Express Yourself posts for last week and this week. Stay tuned...
Have a great Tuesday!