Monday, January 2, 2012

4 Movies & 4 CD's

This weekend, while the kids paried at my parents, I had a lot of "down-time". So I kept my mind busy with lives of other people whether it was fiction or non.

Netflix Movies

TRESSPASS
Held my attention quickly. I couldn't figure out what was going to happen. Several things were happening at once and the power between the hostages and the criminals exchanged hands many times. êêêê


THE STONING OF SARAYA M.
Based on actual events; this movie was gut wrenching and told an amazing story of how women are treated in this Iranian culture. I cried. This is a POWERFUL movie. êêêêê

WINTERS BONE
Looking for her criminal father to protect her families well-being, she discovers that the towns folk have dispossed of him. Now needing to prove he's dead, she has to do something no child should. Thought porvoking. êêêê


Theater Movie

THE DARKEST HOUR
I should have waited until it come out on Netflix... The sci-fi was great... the premise was great... the way the information was given stunk! It took 2/3rds of the movie before the audience was let in on how to kill the invaders and what they wanted. Granted this is just my opinion but it wasn't that great of a movie. Especially one that was affiliated with Transformers. Bleh êêê

 
Moving on... my children, who love music as much as me, received cd's over the Christmas break. For which I kidnapped and downloaded them onto my PC at work. I love my music and have a wide arrange of music (you can see my @ Work Music page link). My cllection is bigger at home of course.

ADELE

I love the whole CD. Her voice is beautiful. "Rumor Has It" love love love


SELENA GOMEZ

I might be a little "old" for this but I love her song "Love You Like A Love Song".


GLEE 7
What can I say? I'm addicted to the show and to the music.


NOW 38

Botty shakin music keeps me going at work when times are slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!