Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Beach Bag Novels


Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...

June 3: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag or Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer


I will be going to the beach in July (just myself and The Man) and I WILL have one of these in my bag!


1.  In the After by Dimitria Lunetta

2.  The Outside by Laura Bickle

3.  Fuse by Julianna Baggott

4.  Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

5.  Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts

6.  Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

7.  Alienated by Melissa Landers

8.  The First Days by Rhiannon Frater

9.  As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott

10. Cress by Marissa Meyer

 


2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach--all great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to a beach. With no kids and an umbrella. I don't do well in long periods of hot sun... unless I have shade. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!