Thursday, June 5, 2014

EYM - Last One in May & June


May 26-30: Which AtoZ post and/or blogger did you really enjoy this year?

 

This might sound a little bias but I really enjoyed doing Cover Girls AtoZ theme. Every year Jax and I take turns picking out 26 different novel covers – no repeats, that we find appealing in our own ways. I chose 13 and Jax selects 13. It’s first come first serve on our alphabet chart. Sometimes we take each other’s letter of choice and sometimes we even pick the same title the other one was thinking about. Then we each give a short expression of what we love about it. Not only is it fun but also very informational! I get to find out what and why Jax handpicks the books she does and I get to find out what she thinks about the novels I selected.

 

June 2-9: Any fave video games? Not a gamer, then what are your top board games, cards, etc you enjoy?

 

I like playing Mario Cart (or anything Mario) on Wii and I enjoy playing Liars Dice and several app games. But my favorite thing to do and watch the kids or my honey play video games cause they are so entertaining to watch.

5 comments:

  1. It was nice to look at the Covers last year. There were a lot of pretty ones.

    I also love Mario Kart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to watch people play video games sometimes. Welcome back Dani. A-Z was pretty good this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a gamer either, but I've started playing Clash of the Clans with my son. I finally stepped into the real world and got a smart phone and so I play it on the phone, which is kinda a pain, but it's not like I spend hours on it.

    One of the reasons why my son said I needed a smartphone is so we could play this game together and 'bond'. He actually used that word. But it actually is kind of a fun game. And my son's been so good cause he's done things for me to help me out and get me things I probably wouldn't have been able to do myself.

    So maybe we are bonding over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be one of the few people never to have played Mario Kart ;P I used to sit and watch my twin sis playing Doom - I was useless at actually playing it. ;)
    Sophie
    Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liars Dice? Is that like the game they played in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!