Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Rewind

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...

 
February 25: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND! (Pick from previous topics that you want to do again or may have missed) (Jan. 28th topic)
 
January 28: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In OR Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With


Worlds
 
1. The Program – What a terrible world to live in when suicide is an epidemic.
2. Ashfall – Something that could possibly happen and change a section of the United States.
3. Hunger Games – Yeah, I don’t think I’d want to live in a world that tosses children into an epic battle of slater to prove a meaningless point.
4. Forest of Hands & Teeth – Any zombie story is terrifying!
5. Dreamcatcher – Um, yeah, I don’t want to be in the middle of nowhere have an alien creature overcome me.
 
 
 
Characters
 
1. Karou; Daughter of Smoke & Bone – Though Karou actually has an amazing talent and “job”, I still wouldn’t want to live among the Chimera who treat her badly and inflict pain among myself.
2. Brian; Hatchet – To be 13 years old and having to survive on my own; that would take great courage. I don’t know if I could do it.
3. Sloane; This is Not a Test – Another zombie fighting character that has to survive in a school and fight friends and foes.
4. Rhine; Chemical Garden – Females only live until 20, and usually are sold to husbands with multiple wives. Rhine has to make tough decisions and overcome death.
5. Eva; PODs – Being rip away from my family due to a lottery for survivors to be placed in POD’s, no thanks, I’ll try it on my own.
 
Tomorrow... Express Yourself posts for last week and this week. Stay tuned...
 
Have a great Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. Those are some scary scenarios. Rhine is definitely not someone I'd like to be and I saw the Dreamcatcher movie...no thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez. My post did not show up and now I'm gonna have to type it again and hope it doesn't double post cause the internet is slow or something. That's a little weird.

    PODs and The Program are two I'd really like to read. Those sound terrific.

    And Dreamcatcher--can you tell me who wrote that, cause there's a ton of books with that title.

    And the 3rd thing was. On GR on the top of the list of books w/the title Dreamcatcher is one by Stephen King w/translation by some other guy. But... the blurb is ALL in French--which is very weird. So is there a French Stephen King out there? Because if not, why is this French version listed but not an English.

    Okay. I'm gonna hit publish and hope it goes through. But first I'll copy my comment in case it doesn't and I have to try repost again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!