It is Amy J's pleasure to present to you the
150+ Reading Challenge for 2012!
Last year was her first year hosting the 100+ Reading Challenge. She noticed a TON of blogs are hosting it this year, so she thought she would up the challenge. 100 books may not be a problem to read for one year. I know there are a lot of people out there who can read more than the base line of 100.
So....this year she is not only challenging herself, she is going to challenge you (us) to read even more this year!
Now don't get discouraged! When you read the rules below though, you will find that it is quite easy to reach 150 books.
Don't be shy! Come sign up and spread the word! The challenge doesn't officially start until January 1st, 2012.
1. The goal is to read 150 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Allowed are: Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible and comic books.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st, 2012 thru December 31, 2012. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
6. When you sign up under Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.