Saturday, April 18, 2015

A to Z: P

For my 2015 AtoZ Challenge I'm featuring...
 
4-1-1
 

*4 random words/descriptions/tools about myself,
*1 blog I adore so much I would like everyone else to follow (it's only 26 new amazing blogs to add to your list if you haven't already),
*1, 2015 novel.
*Which all start with the letter of the day or as close as I could get.

 
Simple, fast posts so you can read, comment, and move on to the next A to Z blogger. Enjoy!
 
P
 
Randomness about Myself 

Pinterest
Painting
Photography
Pizza


Blogs/Bloggers 
 
2015 Book
The Prey (The Hatchery #1) by
 

6 comments:

  1. That book looks like it might be pretty good. Different too.

    Great blog choice. Love me some Pearson Report.

    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074



    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks like it might be pretty good. Different too.

    Great blog choice. Love me some Pearson Report.

    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074



    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, pizza... Check out my daughter's post today about that: http://faithsafoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to paint. And I love pizza. Think I'll paint a pizza today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I were a better photographer. I should've taken one of those adult ed photography classes before the kids came along. Now there's never enough time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about Pizza Pinterests? lol

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!