Monday, February 16, 2015

Express Yourself - Apocalyptic Scenario

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:


Feb. 16-20: What is your favorite kind of apocalyptic scenario (natural disaster, zombie, alien invasion, etc.)?
                   ~ Question submitted by Laura @ Writing off the Edge



This is a great question!

We all know apocalyptic is my favorite genre, and that I LOVE zombies... but I'm not too sure I would really want to run... and run... and run for my life constantly.

I think (if I survived) a natural disaster would be more of the ideal scenario to try to survive through. Cardio isn't really my thing and alien's would most likely be more superior to us and that thought just scares the bejeezus out of me.

I would love to see what it would be like in a zombie infested world... wait let me clarify that... I would want Walking Dead zombies, not the fast ones in World War Z or 28 Weeks Later. Like I said, cardio isn't my thing.

But in the end (pun intended), I'd rather have a chance to thrive in a natural disaster... I think, depending on the "disaster". Ugh, they all have their pros and cons.


What kind of scenario would you rather live in?

5 comments:

  1. I have no time for zombies. lol If I weren't an adult age, I'd say a world like The Tribe, where the adults all succumbed to an engineered virus, but now that I'm an adult, I'll go with natural disaster or some crazy government takeover that backfired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it's not the disaster from the movie 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the EXACT movie I was thinking about which I wanted NOT to happen. *shivers*

      Delete
  3. None of the above. :)

    But if I have to pick, natural disaster. I've seen many a cheap SyFy natural disaster movie, and think I would do okay. Then again, who knows. Maybe I'd die before the open credits were over. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!