Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Express Yourself - Battle of the Five Armies

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:

Dec. 15-19: In celebration of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - highlight ONE of your favorite characters from The Hobbit/LOTR film franchise.

Ok, lets be honest, can anyone REALLY pick out just ONE character? Ok, ok, so I know this was one of our questions so I should probably follow the rules... rules are meant to be broken...

Well not actually broken, more like tweaked!

My favorite character is... are... the dwarves. WHAT? I can't just pick one either. Each gruff man brings his own formula for a great character with passion and fight. Some are soulful, some are comedians, some are stubborn to a fault, and all are loyal.



But if we were to look back at LOTR, Legolas is definitely my favorite! And a close second, Aragorn. But by far the arrow wielding elf can cupid my ass any day!


Have a great day fellow bloggers! Who will be making it to the theater this week?

5 comments:

  1. Great question! I can't help but pick Legolas as my favourite character every time. I've always loved him since I watched the LOTR films when I was younger.

    I'm reading The Hobbit now and I do really like the dwarves, their gruffness is pretty hilarious. My favourite dwarf from the book is Thorin Oakenshield, from the film it's Kili. I reeeeally hope to go and see the last Hobbit film in the cinema this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me chuckle.
    Eowyn was easy on the eyes. Although Aragorn was just kick-butt cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be headed to see it on Monday for the wife's birthday. My favorite would have to be the orcs. They are just crazy freaky and none look the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. The movie was good. And a dwarf death was the saddest. (I can't say which without a spoiler... hmm... poor character that says, "Take it from me," while holding the body of the dead dwarf.)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!