For the bloggers you miss and the ones you would miss.
List one to three bloggers you really miss.
List one to three bloggers you would really miss if they stopped blogging.
And then go let them know!
Click here to sign up!
List 1-3 bloggers you really miss:
1. Jeremy @ Geeky Tendencies - Some of you might know about him; Jeremy didn't blog for very long but he left a little hole in my heart where his funny banter and charming personality burrowed in. He had health issues which him and I used to talk about, then one day it all stopped. I really miss him!
2. Kristin @ GrowingUp YA - I miss this girl like crazy! I know you're out there, please come back to us!
List 1-3 bloggers you would really miss if they stopped blogging (this is just downright cruel to make us pick no more than 3):
I'm sure everyone thinks I'm gonna list Jackie @ Bouquet of Books... well heck yeah I would miss her but we are also family so she has to live with me regardless! And I'd hurt her if she quit blogging. So I'm picking bloggers who I can't bribe with batting eyelashes (and chocolate & coffee).
1. Suzi @ Literary Engineer - She cracks me up and she is just as random as I am and I love it. Outside of blogging she has become a really great email, FB, Instagram pal! I would visit ND just to meet up with her for sure!
2. Morgan @ Morgan Shamy - I can relate to this babe! She is down to earth, has heart, always has the prefect things to say, and really loves life! After ND I'd travel to UT and stalk Morgan around but with her permission of course!
3. Giselle @ XpressoReads - When G first started out she was running the site by herself, now she has added two new (and cool) chicks. Xpresso goes thru books like my household goes thru undergarments... A LOT! She has all the new and current insight in the publications coming out and she has the 411 on ARC's and tours.
I am SO thankful to have met everyone one of them/you and so many more. I joined blogging to learn more about writing and books but I ended up learning more about myself thru others.
Is there anyone you are missing or would miss in the blogosphere?