It’s that time of year again! Hosted by Andrew Leon, Alex J. Cavanaugh, and Matthew MacNish
For the bloggers you miss and the ones you would miss.
List one to three bloggers you really miss.
List one to three bloggers you would really miss if they stopped blogging.
And then go let them know!
Click here to sign up!
List 1-3 bloggers you really miss:
1. Jeremy @ Geeky Tendencies - Some of you might know about him; Jeremy didn't blog for very long but he left a little hole in my heart where his funny banter and charming personality burrowed in. He had health issues which him and I used to talk about, then one day it all stopped. I really miss him!
2. Kristin @ GrowingUp YA - I miss this girl like crazy! I know you're out there, please come back to us!
List 1-3 bloggers you would really miss if they stopped blogging (this is just downright cruel to make us pick no more than 3):
I'm sure everyone thinks I'm gonna list Jackie @ Bouquet of Books... well heck yeah I would miss her but we are also family so she has to live with me regardless! And I'd hurt her if she quit blogging. So I'm picking bloggers who I can't bribe with batting eyelashes (and chocolate & coffee).
1. Suzi @ Literary Engineer - She cracks me up and she is just as random as I am and I love it. Outside of blogging she has become a really great email, FB, Instagram pal! I would visit ND just to meet up with her for sure!
2. Morgan @ Morgan Shamy - I can relate to this babe! She is down to earth, has heart, always has the prefect things to say, and really loves life! After ND I'd travel to UT and stalk Morgan around but with her permission of course!
3. Giselle @ XpressoReads - When G first started out she was running the site by herself, now she has added two new (and cool) chicks. Xpresso goes thru books like my household goes thru undergarments... A LOT! She has all the new and current insight in the publications coming out and she has the 411 on ARC's and tours.
I am SO thankful to have met everyone one of them/you and so many more. I joined blogging to learn more about writing and books but I ended up learning more about myself thru others.
Is there anyone you are missing or would miss in the blogosphere?
Hi Dani - thanks for the visit .. I'd definitely miss Morgan .. the others I don't know .. but your note re Jeremy and his disappearance ... I was so pleased Tina's family put up a post -so that we could understand her disappearance ... such a generous gesture in their time of huge loss.ReplyDelete
Yes - don't we learn lots about ourselves ... let alone new skills and new ideas ... good to meet you and cheers for now - Happy Thanksgiving ... Hilary
Many thanks for visiting Nashvillecats, One does learn so much from other blogs and I have found these BLOGFESTS and the A to Z many lasting "Friendships" are formed.ReplyDelete
I would miss Morgan - she's a fellow redhead.ReplyDelete
I'll have to check out your peeps you'd miss. I don't think I follow any of them yet...ReplyDelete
I only know some of the bloggers you mention. But I pretty much miss everybody!ReplyDelete
Gotta love the Redhead, Morgan. She's the only one I know from your list, so I need to go check the others out. And I totally get the whole "going through underwear" thing. Yup.ReplyDelete
I remember Jeremy! It's been so long.ReplyDelete
Adore Morgan. So full of pep and energy.
Thanks for participating in our blogfest!
It is worrisome when a blogger just disappears. I hope Jeremy is okay.ReplyDelete
This is a great list, and I agree with Susan: it is worrisome when a blogger disappears.ReplyDelete
I love Suzi! She has such a great sense of humor, I wish I was that witty!ReplyDelete
Well you're so sweet. And I'd miss you too.ReplyDelete
I've got a few I could list that I miss. Most I'm still connected to through twitter too, but a few don't have it and I have no idea where they went. That makes me sad. :(
On the other side of that, a person who I liked following just popped up after a LONG time, so that was cool.
Gosh, I only know Morgan there, and I'd miss her. I will check out your other "would misses."ReplyDelete
That's the worst when it just stops and you don't know what happened. I have one of those who was on my list last year and the year before.ReplyDelete
Hi Dani! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm definitely going to devote time to checking out all these great new blogs that I'm hearing about! Have a good one!ReplyDelete
Great choices! I miss Kristin too!ReplyDelete
Morgan is awesome! I'd miss her, too, if she was gone.ReplyDelete
You are soooooo welcome to stalk me anytime!!! Dani, you rock. This kindness came to me on a perfect day. Bless you. And what a fun fest. Now I need to go check out all the other posts. *HUGE HUGS TO YOU*ReplyDelete
Of all of the bloggers you listed, I only know Morgan's blog. Lots of links to visit!ReplyDelete
"goes thru books like my household goes thru undergarments" LOL!! Thanks for the mention, hun! I plan to be sticking around for another while ;)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the shout-out, soultwin!ReplyDelete
That's a pretty sweet list. I'm checking out Suzi. Sound interesting.ReplyDelete
And yup, I'd miss Jackie too.