Monday, October 6, 2014

Express Yourself - Scary Crap

Express Yourself is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.

Oct. 6-10: What's the scariest movie/book you've watch/read?

We did this question back in June, but in case you've read or watched anything scary since then, and because it's the spooky season, we thought it'd be good to ask again.
If you haven't read/watched anything new, then tell us what you'd like to read/watch this Halloween season?


The Conjuring is the last scary movie I've watched but I'm hoping to get to the theaters to watch Annabelle. That movie looks so creepy good!

I have read A LOT of zombie books so I really can't say which one is the best.

My favorite genre is Horror so I've got a few scary-as-hell movies and books under my belt.


Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to sign up for the Zombie Apocalypse: Survival Kit and Crew! This Friday is the big post.

9 comments:

  1. I want to see The Conjuring! Annabelle looks almost too scary, I'm not sure if I can watch that one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into scary per se, but I do love a good psychological thriller every now and then. Try reading Brandon Meyers (of A Beer For The Shower blog) new novel. It was very creepy and even though it freaked me out, this chicken still enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psychological Thrillers are scary sometimes! I'll have to go check that book out!

      Delete
  3. The Conjuring was good.
    It takes a lot to scare me. First scary movie I watched in the theaters was The Amityville Horror. It's really dated now, but scared the crap out of me at the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amityville was good!! I love those movies that are older but imprint on you.

      Delete
  4. Annabelle looks creepy. Another scary one I want to see is The Purge 2. A friend said it was much better than the original, which was very disappointing to me.

    I remember Rosemary's Baby being scary. But I watched it a long time ago. I'd like to see it again to see if I still think the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen The Purge 2 but I've heard the same thing about it being better. I recently watched You're Next and that was pretty good and gruesome. Rosemary's Baby freaked me out when I was younger.
      Yeah, The Descent is one of those that freaked me out. Being chased and enclosed within caves is not something I find thrilling. Ugh!! I hate being chased. Why don't you live closer so we can go watch these creepy/scary movies together!!

      Delete
  5. Okay, so I'm crazy! I thought I had answered that question before. LOL.
    Still, I love this hop.
    Horror is a fun genre!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!