Thursday, September 20, 2012

Spooktoberfest Reminder

I know Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and myself are super excited to be hosting our second bloghop ever!




Just in case you missed it the first time...

Requirements:

- Follow Jackie and myself if you don’t already. We do follow back.
Flash Fiction300 words max. No if's, ands, or buts. I mean unless you have a good lookin' butt - wait - no - not even then.
- 5 MANDATORY words
            cobweb(s)
            jack-o-lantern(s)
            ghost(s)
            cauldron(s)
            razor(s)
- Post any day from Friday Oct 26th thru Monday, Oct. 29th.

- Your flash fiction piece can be scary, comical, romantic, or whatever you choose, just be creative!
- Hop around and visit the other participants. Even if it's a quick 'I was here' is appreciated.
- Most importantly... this is supposed to be fun, soooo HAVE FUN!

The winners will be posted on HALLOWEEN; Wednesday, Oct. 31st.

Jackie and I will each choose a winner. That’s right – two winners!

PRIZES: A grab bag and candy. The winners will get the biggest bags we can find of their favorite candy along with some spookified items.

Oh, and yes, this blogfest is international. So what are you ghouls waiting for? Sign up here or in the side bar and spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. Firstly, I'm going to comment, then I'll go follow Jackie. Then I'll join the flash fiction contest:)

    I joined my first flash fiction Bloghop this week! It's up on my blog now, so I'm eager to join another one!

    Thanks for hosting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and I've already posted the fun on my blog.
    Now to get the brain working. Funny aside, yesterday I woke from a dream -- or nightmare although I didn't wake up screaming so I'll call it a dream, anyway in the dream -- I learned while reading a blog that I was dead -- I was ghost blog hopping. How funny is that -- I think I need a life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I stopped by! Will post about this next Wed and spread the word. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!