Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blogiversary Winners

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Now for the Blogiversary Winners!

world wide web

The winner of Alden Bell's The Reapers are the Angels is... DRUMROLL PLEASE...

Rachel Schieffelbein

Rachel - contact me through my email: d.bertrand_12@yahoo.com by letting me know the address I can send my snail mail novel to. Hope you like it as much as I did. Thanks for participating!

And now onto the 5 winners of those magnetic personalized bracelets... Brrrrruuuuummmmm, drrrrruuuuummmmm.... (my sad attempt at a drumroll)

Kelley Lynn
Sheena-kay Graham
A. K. Fotinos-Hoyer
Kyra Lennon
Misha Gericke

Okie dokie my lovely winners. This is what I need you to do for me; easiest way to measure for the perfect fit (whether it's your wrist or ankle) is for you to use a piece of string or yarn. Wrap the string around the desired appendage til you get the fit just right and cut. (Remember you are going to want the anklet to sag slightly so it sits comfortably on the ankle bone) Then take a ruler and measure the string exactly.
Now you are ready to shoot me an email at d.bertrand_12@yahoo.com with the measurements and color preference and your snail mail address. I will then send you a list of charms that you can choose from.

Thanks so much for everyone participation!!!

Tomorrow... an excerpt from Feed by Mira Grant and a blogging poll in reference to said book. What type of blogger would you be if...?

Make sure to stop by on Friday for the unveil of a NEW blogfest!

5 comments:

  1. YIPPEEE! I am so excited I won! I will send you over the measurements asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kyra! Whoo Hoo! So glad I won. Congrats to all winners, thanks for this giveaway Dani and I'll send my measurements later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know some of those winners - congratulations, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great group of winners! Well done! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!