Friday, September 21, 2012

Kyra Lennon and Letting Go

Yeah so, I'm a little behind. So sue me (hehe)

I'm a huge supporter of my favorite bloggers (all of them) and of course it's better late then never right?! So I want to support Kyra Lennon and her new Novella, If I Let You Go.

Title: If I Let You Go (Novella)
Category: New Adult (NA)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 22nd 2012 (a day after my wedding anni)

Synopsis:
Madison Connor is about to lose it. Her job, that is. For three years, she’s taken care of Dominic Hartley’s five year old daughter, Tilly, but her world is flipped on its head when Dominic tells her his latest promotion is taking him to New York. With Tilly having a meltdown over the move, Madison and Dominic get into a fight that changes the entire nature of their relationship, causing Madison to ask herself a big question. Can she let him go?






Wait! Don't leave yet, I'm not done. In honour of this new release Kyra is throwing a "Letting Go" Blog hop!


On October 22nd, she invites you to share some stories about letting go.
Was there a time when you had to let go of someone or something?
How did it make you feel?
How did you handle it?
 
If that's too personal - how about writing a piece of flash fiction? 

The only rules are - obviously - it has to be related to letting go, and please keep it to a maximum of 500 words.

Kyra will hop around to all the entries, along with her independent judge (Mum), and the story they love the most will win a $10 Amazon gift card!

What are you waiting for?!
 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds super exciting! Thanks for letting us know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. I signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with this one Kyra. Nice of you to post Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyra rocks, even if she is alll the way over there in EngUland :)

    I'm signed up, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind too! On commenting on all my favorite blogger's blogs. ;)

    But, we do what we can. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!