Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Jobs and Summer

Express Yourself is a weekly meme. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.



July 11-15: If you could try one occupation for a day, other than your current job, what would you choose?

Hmmm, I guess I would say... a Survival Guide.
I've always wanted to sign-up for one of those classes to see how much I really don't know about survival in wilderness.


July 18-22: Name something you are looking forward to this summer.

1.) Well, we just got back from our family summer vacation to Treasure Island, FL. So that was the main thing I was looking forward too.
2.) I'm also happy the kids are out of school. I've always been one of those parents who actually love and enjoy their kids home for the summers. The other day when I was at the store, I got kind of depressed when I saw they had the school supplies out. :(


Next weeks EYM: What fashion trend do you wish would make a comeback?
**And don't forget to join us on Friday for our weekly FFF posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Out by St. Pete for all the epic beach space, eh? We drove out there not too long ago for a wedding. Super beautiful. Would never live there. (We like our theme parks.) Something I was looking forward to his summer was some actual writing time, and I got it! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!