Monday, August 3, 2015

July Is Gone And This Is What I Missed

Hey Blogging Friends! Express Yourself is a weekly meme. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.


Name 3 things you wish you were better at.

Cooking
Writing
Patience

 
If you had to eat the same thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hash browns and bacon

 
Name 2 favorite places/spots you like to hang out at.

Library/bookstore
At the lake


Share a few songs from your WIP playlist. Not a writer, then share some of your fave songs at the moment.
 
If I had a Heart   by Fever Ray
War Pigs   by Black Sabbath
Eulogy   by Tool

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! I was on a break in July, so...

    Dancing/Cleaning/Paying attention

    Sausage & egg McMuffins

    The beach, the lake

    I'm not a music listener when I'm writing, but songs that go through my head when I'm writing are:

    Let the Flames Begin - Paramore
    Scared of Lonely - Beyonce
    the theme from Ghost in the Shell: SAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same favorite places...

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!