Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Autumn TBR

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...


September 23: Top Ten Books on My Fall To-Be-Read list:

1. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
2. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
3. The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts
4. The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
 
5. Survival Colony 9 by Joshua Bellin
6. Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
7. The Fall by Bethany Griffin
 
8. The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place by Julie Berry
9. Waistcoats& Weaponry by Gail Carriger
10. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read IN A HANDFUL OF DUST! Absolutely loved NOT A DROP TO DRINK.

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Red Rising on my kindle. Need to get to that. Plan to see The Book of Life at the movies in October (is this book based off the movie?). You have quite a list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the Finishing School series looks so good, but I have yet to start it. And the Julie Berry book looks fun too. I hope you enjoy your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!