Tuesday, July 8, 2014

EYM - Beloved Toys & WIP

June 30 – July 4: Did you have a beloved toy growing up? What was it?
 
I had lots of toys I absolutely adored growing up. But I think my most beloved of them all… my Cheer Bear Care Bear. Between my brother and I, I think we have a totally of 10 different bears when we were younger. And I’m happy to say, my mom saved them, and now my kids have them – tattered and all. They are as loved by my kids, just as they were by my brother and me.
 
July 7-11: In your WIP, what is the last line on pg. 42? Not a writer, then use a book of your liking.
 
From my WIP: Valhalla
 
** I sat there a moment, feeling the endorphins spread in my veins.

2 comments:

  1. Do the Care Bear countdown! :D

    Intriguing line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbies. I played with them all the time. My dad made me a Barbie house, which is now sitting in my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!