Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Dystopian & Express Yourself - Autographs & Catchphrases

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...
March 11: Top Ten All Time Favorite Books in X Genre (you pick the genre!)
 
Dystopian
 
1. Lord of the Flies  by William Golding
2. Monument 14  by Emmy Laybourne
3. Hunger Games  by Suzanne Collins
4. Divergent  by Veronica Roth
5. The Road  by Cormac McCarthy
6. The Host  by Stephenie Meyers
7. Uglies  by Scott Westerfeld
8. The Way We Fall  by Megan Crewe
9. The Forest of Hands and Teeth  by Carrie Ryan
10. This is Not a Test  by Courtney Summers
 
 
March 3-7: Do you have any autographs? If not, whose would you love to have?
 
I have the autographs of...
 
A.G. Howard, author of Splintered series
Christine Rain, author of The 13th Floor series
Push Down and Turn’s lead singer, Jason Brown
 
I’m not a big autograph person though, there isn’t anyone I’d love to have a signature from except for authors in the books I own.
 
Mar 10-14: What saying or catchphrase do you say ALL the time?
 
“Nice!”
“Shut it!”
“Nobody asked you.”
“WTF!” à in many forms
“Are you kidding me!”
“OMG!” à also said in many forms
 
… Can you tell I have kids? lol

3 comments:

  1. I loved Lord of the Flies when I read it in high school. It's one I should re-read to see if I still like it.

    I'm about like you for autographs. Most I have are friends or people I've followed in blogging and corresponded with. (Can't really call them friends though). Let's see if I can get most of them without looking.

    Jolene Perry
    Cassie Mae
    Kelley York
    Mindi Scott
    Stephanie Campbell
    Kelley Lynn

    There could be a couple more, but that's a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I have five of those books but only read two (Divergent and The Hunger Games). Read The Host too but I don't have a copy. Today I posted the autographs I have. At least those I remember offhand/can find fast, translation...in books. Nice set of autographs you got there Dani. I don't have any from musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dystopian...looks like I have more for my TBR list. Lol! Your phrases are great. My hubs complains I'm the 'shhhh' lady.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!