Now on with this weeks...
* List 5 movies/books that causes the hair to stand on the back of your neck. *
|This is why you need chains|
1. The Forth Kind – Why is this particular film at the top of my list? ALIENS! Like real freaky deaky aliens. Scenes are spliced with fake and “real” images of hovering bodies and crap. I DO NOT get scared easily - the “Protector of the house” and I slept with the lights. THE LIGHTS ON people! If you see white owls in your dreams – you better be chaining yourselves to your beds, they are coming for you!
|Oh h*ll NO! Look behind you!|
2. Wrong Turn – A bunch of wannabe campers go to the remote backwoods in God knows where when their Range Rover is damaged by barbed wire. Dumba**es! You’re in the middle of know where and there isn’t a fence within miles of you, don’t just write it off… ugh! Some medical student crashes into the Rover and now 6 people are stranded. 0_0 While trying to get help, one by one they are picked off by mutated cannibals because, you know, that makes sense. But I have to admit – this movie scares the bejezus out of me. The BEJEZUS I say!
|You thought I was making it up|
3. The Hills Have Eyes (Remake) – Another case of the mutated cannibals x_X. This one isn’t as scary as it is gross. It has to be vision violation or something. Buckets and buckets of guts and fake blood, and sausage ropes doused in blood as fake intestines. *covering mouth* I need a barf bag – excuse me…
|He's ready for his close up!|
4. Jeepers Creepers – This guy – this Creeper guy, with the creepy molester truck… FO-REAKS-ME-OUT!!! His creepy as h-e-double-hockey-sticks yellow eyes and his white Chiclets teeth. *shivers* Does this dude talk. Oh and then, in the second movie, when he loses his limbs and he’s hurling his motha-lovin-self through the air so he can still kill one of those kids - oh I might fall over dead thinking about it. I gotta move on.
|Tell me those mask fo-freak you out!|
5. Fortress – In 1986 (I was 8) I watched this Australian movie about a teacher and her nine students. They were set upon by four men in masks; Saint Nick, a Duck, a Wolf (or was it a Cat), and Mouse. Kept in an underground bus, in some freaky a$$ dark woods, and cave; forced to find their way out before finding out what to come of them. I was 8 when I first saw this film and being 8, this movie gave me nightmares for weeks. Even to this day I hate masks. I love Halloween and dressing up but I hate plastic masks like that. Creeps me out. This movie is a MUST WATCH!
Don't forget to sign up for this weeks Express Yourself week of Oct 8-12 Linky Thinky below!