Besides the fact that I am late to all of these parties; I wanted to post them anyways. I made a commitment and I plan to stick with them.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Emily is up first...
1. What is the strangest talent you have?
I can lie on my stomach bending my legs at the knees and pull them directly to the ground so that my whole body lays flat. I’m double jointed at the knees. Ask my mom.
2. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you? (If the answer is yes you totally have to give more details)
I have. Although it’s not the pleasant thing to think about now, it’s true. My ex-husband was in a band and he wrote me a song and performed it many times, even singing it at our wedding.
3. What your strangest phobia?
I gag every time someone blows there nose, picks it, if I see snot or boogers. Dis. Gust. Ing!
4. What your favorite, non-computer related, time waster?
Reading a book of course!
5. What do you miss most about being five-years-old?
6. You know that time you called in sick to work, but not because you were sick, because you wanted to do something awesome? What was the awesome thing you did?
I went to see Live in concert.
7. Do you find inspirational quotes, posters, etc inspiring or annoying?
50/50. It depends on if it speaks to me or not.
8. Are you more likely to watch a video blog or real article?
Hmmm, this ones tough. I guess it would have to depend on how I stumbled upon it. If I see something that interests whether it’s a video blog or a real article; I’ll probably watch or read about it. I’m an equal opportunity kind of girl.
9. What’s your favorite book?
Oh gosh, there’s tons. My favorite genre is Horror… but book would have to be… The Angels Are The Reapers by Alden Bell.
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Food wise would have to PIZZA! I can eat a whole pie by myself. No shit!
11. Two guys walk into a bar. What happens?
Is my husband with me? – If so, I casually check them out, silently rating them on a scale of 1-10 and go about my business. If it’s me and my bestie, we rate them on the same scale as above. If their blah, we go about or business and wait for our next victims. If their hot well we nonchalantly stare longer.
Now Miri's tag...
1. Which book have you reread most often and what is your favorite thing about this book?
I’ve read the Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld three times a piece. They held the perfect amount of technology, love, deceit, and turmoil.
2. Which is the latest book you bought?
I purchased Tommy Nightmare by JL Bryan on my Kindle Fire.
3. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Neither – YUCK!
4. Do you like borrowing books (e. g. from a library) or do you want to own every book you read?
I would love to own every book but it’s impossible. Sometimes I just have to breakdown and return that book to the library.
5. What is your favorite first sentence and from what book is it?
A story has no beginning or end; arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead. – Graham Greene, The End of the Affair
6. Do you prefer physical copys or ebooks?
Physical copys – I like to turn the pages. However, I’m getting used to my Kindle.
7. What is your favorite non-fictional book? And if you don't have one, why don't you like non-fictional books?
I’m not a fan of non-fiction – it bores me – to death.
8. What is your favorite kind of chocolate?
Milk chocolate – any kind – any form - anywhere
9. How do you organize your books? In shelves? In boxes? And then - title, genre, size?
On shelves – by author – by order of book written
10. If you could live in any fictional world/country (e. g. Narnia, Harry Potter, Inkworld...) where would you live and why would you like to live there?
Definitely Harry Potter! I mean – come one!
11. Why did you decide to write your own blog?
1. What character from a novel (fiction or non-fiction) do you most want to be?
2. Name one thing on your bucket list.
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. What’s your top two favorite tv series?
5. Which animal would you want to be?
6. What superhero or power would you want to wield?
7. Which two book series would you recommend?
8. What standalone novel do you covet?
9. Is there a book series or standalone novel you wish you thought of first? What is it?
10. Give me your best creative ending to this sentence --> This dog came into the store today …
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
1. Kristin @ GrowingUp YA
2. Sarah @ sas101
3. Melissa @ Have You Heard
4. Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams
5. Jani @ Life Debatable
6. Lyla @ Lyla Writes
7. Jackie @ Bouquet of Books
8. Shantel @ Booknerds Are Pretty Too
9. Gizelle @ Xpresso Reads
10. Tasha @ Tasha Seegmiller
11. Jennifer @ Reading & Writing Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance