I'm sure most of you have heard and/or seen the posts || banners || buttons for April's A to Z Challenge. Right?! Well have you signed up? And if so - have you asked youself the following questions, like I have?
- Are you ready to get your blogging quota in for the the month?
- Do you have the time to blog every day? If not are you going to pre blog the night before or something similar?
- Do you have a game plan?
- How many posts for each letter are you going to each day?
- Have you visited here to check out the many different posts? - These posts are helpful and make the challenge user friendly.
- Have you checked out all the co-hosts' pages?
Amlokiblogs (Damyanti Biswas)
Alex J. Cavanaugh (Alex J. Cavanaugh)
Life is Good (Tina Downey)
Cruising Altitude 2.0 (DL Hammons)
Retro-Zombie (Jeremy Hawkins)
The Warrior Muse (Shannon Lawrence)
The QQQE (Matthew MacNish)
Author Elizabeth Mueller (Elizabeth Mueller)
Pearson Report (Jenny Pearson)
No Thought 2 Small (Konstanz Silverbow)
- Are following the co-hosts' on twitter?
Alex J. Cavanaugh @AlexJCavanaugh
Stephen Tremp @StephenTremp
Matthew MacNish @MatthewMacNish
Jeremy Hawkins @iZombieJMH
DL Hammons @DL_H
Shannon Lawrence @thewarriormuse
Elizabeth Mueller @ElizbethMueller
Karen Gowen @KarenGowen
So if you're on Twitter, follow @AprilA2Z and let twitterland know you're participating--and spread the word via the #atozchallenge
If you are wondering - YES I signed up. I'm #307. My game plan is ... well I couldn't decide whether I wanted to do one post a day or challenge myself more. I also have different topics I love. I narrowed it down to 3 topics a day for each letter and the three topics are *drumroll please*
- Zombie Genre related topics.
- My favorite movies
- Music or books ??? Maybe both but not in the same day.
Now sign up here and help spread the word. The goal is to have 1000 bloggers by March 1. That's in *looking at calendar* a week from today ... 7 days. I'm planning on starting my lists now. Who wants to stress out when April comes rolling around? Not I. Good luck and have fun!