hosted by: Lexa Cain, Tonja, and L.G. Keltner
1.) We finally were able to get our family pictures taken last Sunday, and it was a beautiful morning! I'm now sick from being out in all of that nature... but it's worth it.
2.) We had busy day last Saturday; cousin's daughter turned 16 so we went bowling, the kids did laser tag and games. After that, I took the kids to the company fall festival, loaded with bouncy houses, great food, hard cider (for me of course) and hay rides.
3.) This week; hair cuts and hopefully going to Kuehnert dairy farm for some festivities.
Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers.
Oct. 16: Five things that drive you bat-shit-crazy:
- The "CRUNCH" sound people make when they eat chips.
- When my kids question me... "Cause I said so, that's why!"
- When people play dumb to get out of work.
- Slow drivers. Either find the peddle and step on it or get out of my way, I've got places to be.
- All of this PC malarkey; the different variations of being "offended" and walking on eggshells. If you don't like what I'm saying, put your blinders back on and move along.