Friday, October 9, 2015

Celebrate 5 Small Costume Things

Celebrate the Small Things!
hosted by: Lexa Cain, Tonja, and L.G. Keltner

1.) My daughter had a successful 6th birthday party painting with her friends this past Saturday!
2.) My story for Spooktoberfest is finalized and ready to go.
3.) I have stayed on task with blogging.
4.) I have been pleased the weather is cooperating and allowing us to open the windows.



Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers. With that aim in mind, we would love for you to join us! We're suckers for lists, so we thought it'd be cool to do a weekly blog hop where we list things. We've provided the topics for each week below, with five being the focus.
 
You're not required to post every week. You can pick and choose which topics you'd like to participate in. 
Whatever topics you decide to do, please include the link to your Fast Five Friday post in the comments section of our FFF post each week, so we can stop by and show our FFF love to you!
 
Oct. 9: 5 Halloween costumes you think are awesome! 
How adorbz is this outfit?! Her facial expression cracks me up!

Uber creepy which makes it so amazing! Plus the shear skill to walk around!

My daughter loves Nightmare Before Christmas! I don't think I can master stilts though.

Now this one is more up my alley, and I can see Jackie and I doing something like this... but with longer shorts.

Love this one! Put some tights on and I can totally feel as though I can rock this one!

5 comments:

  1. Love the costumes! And absolutely to the three amigos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your little one! And great costumes, which reminds me that my kids haven't said much yet...hmmm, strange. And yay to getting your story done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even started my Spooktoberfest story yet, I must get going with that! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to your daughter! The costumes are fabulous; I'm a huge fan of Nightmare Before Christmas myself, although I'd never get off the ground in that costume. Congrats on finishing your Spooktoberfest piece! Not sure if I'll be able to participate this year (my alter-ego anyway), but I'm sure going to try. Have a great weekend! Love ya! Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great that your daughter had such a wonderful time with her friends on her birthday! Yay for finishing your story, for blog posting, and good weather is always a plus. Those costumes are wild! Especially the 2 different guys on stilts. How do they do that? Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!