Friday, October 2, 2015

Books, Movies, and others things to Celebrate

Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers. With that aim in mind, we would love for you to join us! We're suckers for lists, so we thought it'd be cool to do a weekly blog hop where we list things. We've provided the topics for each week below, with five being the focus.
You're not required to post every week. You can pick and choose which topics you'd like to participate in. 
Whatever topics you decide to do, please include the link to your Fast Five Friday post in the comments section of our FFF post each week, so we can stop by and show our FFF love to you!

Sept. 18: 5 books you’d like to see turned into movies/TV shows:
House of Night series by PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Splintered series by AG Howard
The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
Finishing School series by Gail Carriger
Not a Drop to Drink series by Mindy McGinnis
Sept. 25: 5 most anticipated books
 
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (Sept. 22, 2015)
Winter by Marissa Meyer (Nov. 10, 2015)
Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger (Nov. 3, 2015)
 
Sorry, that's all I could come with. I know, such a bookish disappointment.


Celebrate the Small Things!
hosted by: Lexa Cain, Tonja, and L.G. Keltner

1.) Let's start by celebrating that I signed up... again! I did Celebrate a couple of years ago but dropped off because life was cutting into my blogging time, and life usually wins that fight.

2.) How about the shear fact that it's October!! I really love this month!

3.) Weather provided, I get to bust out my sweaters and hoodies!!

4.) There is this store where I live called Darlington Holiday Warehouse (Seasonal Oct.- Dec.) where everything is $1.59 (unless it's calendars or candles) They have EVERYTHING from stocking stuffers, books, housewares, jewelry, makeup, electronic accessories, clothing essentials to bigger gifts. Jackie and I love this place!!

5.) And last but not least...
Don't forget to sign up for Spooktoberfest  HERE!

http://danibertrand.blogspot.com/p/are-you-feeling-spookerific-its.html





 

15 comments:

  1. Yay for Darlington's! I think we should get coffee before we go. Love soultwin time with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see that you're back. And yes, life does have a way to get what it wants from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love October, it signifies the start of my favourite season :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you again! October is one of the best months of the year, and that store sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duuude. no freakin' way. Darlington for $1.59 products????????
    Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!
    Well, dang! I looked up Darlington Holiday Warehouse and realized that I'd have to gas up my car and drive half a day to get even close. *sigh*. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. $1.59? That's the strangest price I've ever heard of. Sounds like a great store. It's Spring in Australia so we have put the hoodies away, and are stripping down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. $1.59? That's the strangest price I've ever heard of. Sounds like a great store. It's Spring in Australia so we have put the hoodies away, and are stripping down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back. $1.59? That's the strangest price I've ever heard of. Sounds like a great store. It's Spring in Australia so we have put the hoodies away, and are stripping down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back. And yes to cooler weather. Summer is finally ending!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darlington Holiday Warehouse sounds like my kind of place! I love discount stores with lots of little goodies in them. Yay for October! Fall is my fave time of year. It's great to have you back on the hop, Dani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darlington Holiday Warehouse sounds like my kind of place! I love discount stores with lots of little goodies in them. Yay for October! Fall is my fave time of year. It's great to have you back on the hop, Dani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there for joining back with Celebrate - I only joined this year but have already met a lot of talented and friendly souls here. I like the sound of your Spooktoberfest - something to maybe join in with even if you are not a published writer? Over here in England, we have various £1 stores where every item is only ever £1 and they too sell a whole load of different stuff - I often go their for school & craft supplies so a bit like your Warehouse, I think :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  15. I may have imagined it, but I thought I read some time ago that Not A Drop DID get picked up for a movie.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!