Monday, January 5, 2015

Fast Five & EYM

Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers. With that aim in mind, we would love for you to join us! 
We're suckers for lists, so we thought it'd be cool to do a weekly blog hop where we list things. We've provided the topics for each week below, with five being the focus . 
You're not required to post every week. You can pick and choose which topics you'd like to participate in. 
Whatever topics you decide to do, please include the link to your Fast Five Friday post in the comments section of our FFF post each week, so we can stop by and show our FFF love to you!
I was on vacation last week and totally forgot to blog... it happens. Click here --> Cover Girls.
 
Jan. 2:  Five Favorite Novels Read in 2014
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
The Lunar Chronicle; Cinder, Scarlet & Cress by Marissa Meyer
Sunrise by Mike Mullin
The Finishing School series by Gail Carriger
 
 
 
Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:
 
Jan 5-9: Do you have a New Year's resolution, if so, would you like to share?
 
 
I have several things I would like to accomplish this year. I posted several on FB but blogging wise...
 
1. Catch up on my reading. I did accomplish my Goodreads reading challenge and plan on doing it again.
2. Do the AtoZ Challenge!!
3. Be consistent with my blogging.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. That's great that you accomplished your Goodreads challenge! I never can, but I usually set my goal way too high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I achieved my goodreads challenge goal to in fact I did it several times and kept upping it. In the end I managed to read 100 books, my best yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I haven't heard of The Lunar Chronicle. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ocean at the End of the Lane is a title that piques my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly enjoyed Neil Gaiman's book - passed it to my mother and she enjoyed it to. It's heading into the hands of my daughter who I know will enjoy his writing style.

    Also, those are attainable goal you've set for yourself. I'm doing the A-Z again, after missing it last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of doing the A to Z Challenge... just not sure on what yet. And of course, I can't wait to do our co-blog A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my resolutions is to read faster. I've missed my Goodreads target 2 years in a row now (and only by about 4 or 5 books each time).

    I am taking part in the A To Z Challenge again this year - I have half a list formulated so far of what I will post about - so far so good

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!