Monday, January 26, 2015

Express Yourself - Writerly Tips

Express Yourself  is a weekly meme hosted by myself and Jackie. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better by being nosey of course.

Each week we will find something different to post about. It will correlate with writing, blogging, and life in general. Then, we hope, you’ll follow suit and post what it is that motivates you.


This weeks question:



Jan. 26-30: What are some writerly tips you've found helpful?


Pinterest... Pinterest is FULL of writing tips and visual aids.

Here are two I like...



8 comments:

  1. I love all of those writing rules! I don't think I could write rhyming poetry if I tried...it would just come out awful. And #8!!! A moral is definitely not always needed. In some stories it would just feel weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #7. It's not something I've ever thought of doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo need to get on pinterest… it'd be fun to post all of my inspiration pics in one place… (Of course the whole thing would be of muse and then I'd spend hours looking at their beautiful faces… hmm… maybe not a good idea… ha) ;0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pinterest. :) These are great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make lists of things for writing, but the problem is I rarely go back to them. I should do that more often. And that should be on this list--make your list and remember to go back and look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some cool tips. Writers need to read and expanding beyond stereotypes is very important.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!