Yeah I'm in that kind of a mood and have no freakin idea why! Just go with it.
As always VikLit is letting us celebrate our weeks little thrills, so lets begin...
- I have Instagram and my son talked me in to doing the October challenge #octogram. So far, so good. Today's picture... #scarecrow Now there are two #octograms going on right now. If you have Instagram and want to partake, do a search in Instagram for #octogram and look for the one with the jack-o-lantern face. That's the one I'm doing!! You can tag me @danibertrand
- I'm also doing something October inspired this month on my blog: Thirty-One Loves of October. Today I'm going to share 3 since I don't blog on Saturdays and Sundays, and this is an everyday shoutout to my 31 things I love about October.
- Beautiful Skies - October has some of the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets and the most wonderful color palettes painted in the sky.
- Pumpkin carvings - I love seeing all of the creative carvings people come up with and how different they all are. Some people are just so talented!
- Candles - This is my favorite time of year to buy candles. Some of the best fragrances are during the Autumn season. Pumpkin spice, vanilla spice, leaves, pumpkin pie, etc. I try to stock up for the whole year. Yankee Candle, Gold Canyon or Bath and Body have some of my favorites.
- My little girl is turning 4 on Sunday!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!