I am so glad we didn't put a number on this bad boy cause I would have a hard time narrowing it down. I would also be lying on the floor pitching a fit - cause I can.
In no particular order since I will take anyone of them whenever...
- Dimitri Belikov - hails from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. A strigoi killing God. I would let him whisper sweet nothings in his Russian accent all night - every night.
- Jasper Hale - a side character in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. I was never a huge fan of the first book but the series did get better with progression. Jasper was my favorite. I love Jackson Rathbone and his little baseball bat trick in the movie made me swoon and by far the only part of the movie that I liked. I know - how girly. However, I could kill who ever dressed him like Mr. Rogers throughout the films. Really?
- Noah Calhoun - love sick counterpart of Nicholas Sparks' The Notebook. I love Noah in the book and Ryan Gosling even more in the movie. "Get in the water!" Who doesn't want a love like that?
- Richard B. Riddick aka Riddick - featured in all the Riddick movies. Duh! This Furya is nothing close to the romance department but like I've mentioned before, I'm not too much of a girly girl and would prefer badasses any day of the week. Rescue me, don't rescue, I'll chase after you anyways. Plus Vin is HOT!
- Louis de Pointe du Lac - the anti Lestat de Lioncourt of Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire. Louis is a vamp with a conscience. He makes my heart swoon to be bit. Seriously! I'd want to walk around a thousand years as long as it was with Louis... or Brad Pitt playing Louis. Yeah that would be good.
- Daryl Dixon - crossbow slinging hotshot from AMC's The Walking Dead has got to be the sexiest hillbilly I've ever laid eyes on in my life!
- Patch Cipriano - fallen angel in Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush series had me gasping with lust as soon as my eyes read those first few lines. This is an angel that can fall right in to my lap any day.
- Romeo - but not any Shakepeare inspired Romeo. I'm in love with Leo DiCaprio's version in Romeo + Juliet. I just love that movie. PERIOD!
- Wolverine - do you know how handy he would be to have around? I have always been a comic fan. I get it from my dad who got me into comics when I was little. X-men were always my favorite! Plus Hugh Jackman is one mighty fine, ripped, sexy - ok I'm gonna stop myself there.
- Selene - based loosely off the Marvel comic character of the same name, is portrayed by Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld film series. Species: Human - vamp - vamp-corvinus strain hybrid. She is one sexy former Death Dealer! "May I come in?" Of course you can...